First Aid Instructor Recertification Course
This course is for existing Red Cross instructors who are required to recertify every 3 years.
Payment must be made upon registering to hold your spot
- A current CRC First Aid Program Instructor certification (required upon registration)
- Has taught a minimum of three Canadian Red Cross First Aid Program courses during the three-year certification period.
- One course must have been taught in each Instructor designation seeking recertification (to the highest level of certification with each program area).
- Courses which were taught in combination (example: Standard First Aid and CPR C) do not count as separate courses for the purpose of recertification prerequsites.
- Instructor Trainer will email a detailed pre-course assignment to each Instructor.
- Instructors must come to the recertification course prepared and have a very strong skills and knowledge base. Please study the Comprehensive Guide for First Aid CPR and PLEASE review all skills which can be found on the Boulevard online.
- Failure to comply with these items will result as “non-complete” and requires the Instructor to re-attend another recertification course.
- Valid for three years
- Instructor Certification to arrive by mail upon successful completion of Step #4