First Aid Instructor Recertification Course
This course is for existing Red Cross instructors who are required to recertify every 3 years.
Payment must be made upon registering to hold your spot
- A current CRC First Aid Program Instructor certification (required upon registration)
- Has taught a minimum of three Canadian Red Cross First Aid Program courses during the three-year certification period.
- One course must have been taught in each Instructor designation seeking recertification (to the highest level of certification with each program area).
- Courses which were taught in combination (example: Standard First Aid and CPR C) do not count as separate courses for the purpose of recertification prerequsites.
- Instructor Trainer will email a detailed pre-course assignment to each Instructor.
- Instructors must come to the recertification course prepared and have a very strong skills and knowledge base. Please study the Comprehensive Guide for First Aid CPR and PLEASE review all skills which can be found on the Boulevard online.
- Failure to comply with these items will result as “non-complete” and requires the Instructor to re-attend another recertification course.
- Valid for three years
- Instructor Certification to arrive by mail upon successful completion of Step #4
Select Your Course
Blended Learning means on-line / in-class training. Instead of doing two full days in class, you would complete half the course at home or office and the other half in-class. Participants must first complete the self-paced online component, which includes a knowledge evaluation, then successfully complete an Instructor-led classroom component (skills practice and evaluation session) in order to achieve certification. Currently, we offer Standard First Aid CPR/AED C or HCP and CPR/AED C or HCP.
Heart to Heart offers a few varieties of discounts.
When you choose a course and date you will see a drop-down menu listing our Student Discount prices. Be sure to click on the Student Discount price and bring your student ID or any proof you are a student to the course.
In the same drop-down menu you will see our "Bring A Friend" prices - if you have even more friends that want to come, please contact our office and we will either honour the same price or extend an even better discount.
If you organize a group and have over 8 participants, we can come to your location. Inquire with our office and we will send your desired course description with our group price breakdowns - basically, the more participants you have, the cheaper the price. For groups less than 7 participants, we can book your group into any of our public courses, and you will still receive a great discount. For more information, see Group Bookings or Book a Group above OR contact our office.